1. Diigo – Excellent site for bookmarking and annotating with the ability to create student accounts. Simply the best!
2. Delicious – Probably the most popular bookmarking site on the web with lots of educators to be found.
3. iCyte – Similar to Diigo with the ability to annotate and then share or embed into a site.
4. Rooh.It – A great way to highlight content on the web and then share with others and add comments.
5. Digg – A popular way to bookmark with the ability to share with others, comment, and even generate a widget for a website.
6. Trailmeme – An innovative site with a beautiful user interface for annotating web content and generating a unique user interface/path to follow.
7. Jog the Web – Similar to Trailmeme and very user friendly (nice Web 2.0 jogs to follow).
8. Pinboard – A very simple site to bookmark without all of the clutter that some of the more popular sites have. Works well with mobile devices.
9. School Noodle – A great way for teachers to bookmarks sites and then share these resources w/ other educators.
10. Krunchd – A nice way to take a collection of sites and create one unique URL for all of them.